Thursday, August 8, 2013

Petaling street: Malaysian Hawker Food, Kingsford

Petaling Street Now Open in Kingsford!! Yay!! Don't have to travel to city, avoiding the traffic and the parking!

Went here one night to have a late dinner with my friends, my bro and my bf ^^
This dish is so yummy and yet heavy! The noodle is a lot, the noodle is season with soy sauce and the chicken was crispy!!

Dry Egg Noodle with Crispy CHicken
 Hokkian Noodle fried with sweet soy sauce, veggies and chicken. The chicken was marinated well. Full of flavour! The noodle is chewy yuuummmm
HOkkien Mie goreng

Petaling Ginger and Shallot Fish with rice

Petaling Spice Fish Fillet with Rice

This Dish is like the Malaysian version of Jap Omurice :)
Omelet Pattaya filled with fried rice

The three dishes below is some of the new dishes that I tried when my parents were here :)

The sambal prawn is not as spicy as I would like it to be but the sauce is so delicious, a combination of giner, shallot, garlic and chilli and Im guessing some dried shrimp paste as well!
Sambal Prawn

Nyonya Fish fillet

Crispy Skin Chicken

Petaling Street: Malaysian Hawker Food on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^