Here comes Sunday, a day where I have to prepare lunches for Bebski.. Baked macaroni comes to mind , easy and fast to prepare. I made a big batch of it so I just have to pack them off everyday :)
This recipe was given to me by Bebski's Grandma and I know that he loves it. So look no further elsewhere and here it goes.
2 Pyrex (Square and Circle)
- 500g Macaroni
- 12 Eggs
- 300g Grated Tasty cheese
- Cheddar, grated for toppings
- 1 Canned of luncheon meat, diced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 550g Full Cream Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Boil the macaroni in salted water
3. Once Al dente, drain the macaroni, immediately put in the butter to prevent it from sticking
4. Combine the Cheese and Luncheon Meat
5. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. U can taste the macaroni here if it needs more salt.
6. Then combine the egg + milk mixture in and stir well
7. Put in the pyrex and baked in the oven at 170oC for 20mins
8. After 20mins, take it out and sprinkled with grated Cheddar Cheese, then put it in for another 20-22 mins
9. Take it out and serve warm with ketchup or how we usually do it, Chilli Sauce!!