Thursday, November 12, 2015

Brewistas, Glebe


Another late post from me and my foodie team to Brewistas in Glebe :) The uhmazing Matcha shake is one of the reason for our visit. Went there with on a Sunday arvo.. Luckily, we got a table almost straight away..

Going through the entrance, we could see the Barista along with their baked goodies at the front of the counter..


Oreo shots muffins! Didn't get to try em cause we were too full!!


Even though the look from the outside the place is pretty small, it wasn't the case once u entered. There is this wide space of dining area with colourful walls and swings at the back of the area. I think it is a cozy place to chill and have a long catch up with your friends :)


Mr.M told me that their Vietnamese Coffee was really good.. but he ended up getting the Green Tea Latte instead ;p I tried a sip and I think that it tasted quite similar to the one in Toms and Toms. Not overly sweet and the green tea powder on top of the latte was just a great  idea :)


Ms.L ordered this very delicious and refreshing smoothies with a mix of berries and a profound passion fruit note in it.


And here is the Mighty Matcha Shakes! It also comes with Pepero sitcks, MAtcha buttons and heaps of whipped cream! Again, I think for a shake, it's really good and not sickening with the amount of sugar.. I can literally finished the entire jug by myself ;p


I tried their Bircher Muesli on the menu with fresh berries, sliced apples and crushed nuts.

Bircher Muesli $13

Ms.L ordered the Porky Pig, the first dish on the menu and it consists of Honey jam Korean pancake, poached egg, Bacon, Avocado, and Mango harbanero mayo. Quite a unique dish in my opinion especially the chewy pancake and u get that little surpise of honey jam in the middle which amazingly works really well with the bacon!

Porky Pig $16
Mr.M got the Hot Chicks - Deep Fried Chicken, Brioche Bun, Lettuce, pickled radish Daikon, served with crispy lotus root chips. Probably on of the best fried chicken burger I've eaten so far... The chicken was not greasy, the soft bun and the crunchy daikon are a perfect complement! A really smart way fusion-ing Korean Western Burger ;)

Hot chicks 18
Ms.N ordered the Smashed Avo which is hugeee in portion and comes with Pomegranate, Heirloom tomatoes, coriander and ricotta.

Smashed Avo $15
Another yummy treats from Brewistas is their Ssam Jang Burger! Juicy mince beef patty with Portabello mushrooms, lettuce, cheese and sam jang sauce. This is a definite must get when u visit Brewistas. I really love the idea on incorporating that gochujang base sauce with the asian-ly-seasoned mince beef :)
Ssam Jang Beef $19
Last but not least, the not to be missed when u come here is the Tiramisu Pot Plant! Steadfast Espresso soaked lady fingers layered with mascarpone and layered with oreo crumbles. So gooddd, highly addictive and highly recommended to be shared to 3 people max ;P

Overallll... So happy to finally visited this place. I would definitely be back for their lipsmakingly good Burgers! Sad a bit that they don't have Kevin Balls on their menu anymore, but I'm looking forward to their other menus in the future :)

Brewristas Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^