So couple weeks ago, my friends and I visited Kensington street for the first time on a Sunday. We reached the place 2pm after church and we were starving! Luckily, the place wasn't as crowded as I imagined it would be.
This place is located just next to Central Park and they got so many entrance to the area. We went through this small lane to reach the place and once we entered, we were amazed by the design of the dining area and how the placed the food vendors. Definitely bring me back to eating street foods in Malaysia.
Went to Spice Alley with Ms.N, her sister and not to forget Bebski. The four of us ordered each dishes from each stalls. They were so cheap and so delicious at the same time! So let me break down the list of the food vendors:
- Alex Lee Kitchen : was planning to try their Durian Roti but they run out, so we got the Roti Telor and Roti Canai with Curry
- Old Jim Kee: Char Kuey Teow, Hokkian Noodle, Sambal Pipi, Lohbak and Fried Chicken Wing
- Bang Luck : Oyster Omellete fritter and Crispy Pork Belly with Chilli Jam on Rice
- Hongkong Diner: Roast Duck with Salted egg on Rice
- Drinks: Ice Kacang and Milk tea
Believe or not, each person spent $25 for everything. We ate our heart out and tummy are fully satisfied! :)
Spice Alley is a great place to chill and they sell a variety of foods to choose from.
Had Froyo from Anita for dessert. I know.. i know. After all that feast, i still got room for this :P