Saturday, March 12, 2016

O Organic Produce Cafe, Surry HIlls

Run by Balinese, O Organic cafe offers not only healthy dishes but also they ensure yumminess and freshness in every elements of the dish! Went here on a Sunday with my foodie troops and as there were 7 of us, its pretty hard to find a table since the place itself is not too spacey.


The cafe is located next to fouratefive and my sister is the one who recommended it to me and specifically mentioning the green chilli brown fried rice to order :)


And so we did.. With many other dishes and also some complimentary fishes from the generous chef itself :)

Unlike any other fried rice, u don't really feel that guilt of having a plate full of carbs and being fried has the stereotype of being "oily", this brown fried rice (Ali's Balinese Fried Rice) actually has more veggies than the rice :) Healthy but still got the authentic Indonesian Fried rice taste and especially with the side of the Green Chilli sauce, which is not as hot as i thought it would be, maybe cause it has been adjusted to spiciness level for Australians ;p

Ali's Balinese Fired Rice $17.50
Next to come is the Scrambled Tofu,, such an exciting dish and I thought at first the flavour and texture won't but I needed to correct my thought after a but of this heavenly dish :)  It comes with mushrooms, capsicum, green beans, garlic, chilli, herbs, avocado, mix leaf & Sourdough. 

Scrambled Tofu $16.50
One Egg Omelette - Meredith goats curd, herbs, baby leaf & Toasted Sourdough is another simple but yet satisfying meal for breakfast or even lunch! Especially with the addition of smoked salmon :)

One Egg Omelette $18.50
The most glorious in picture and in taste is this dish below... Sauteed Mushroom with feta, herbs and sourdough. We did add grilled haloumi to it which Ms.N, Mr.M and my fave thing! Anything with mushroom can never go wrong hehhee..

sauteed Mushroom $16.50
Last but not the least, Acai Breakfast Bowl, as usual, we need something sweet to end the feast so we got this pretty Acai Bowl. It was good but I still prefer Culture Bean's. I think that cafe has nailed the best Acai Bowl ;p

Acai Bowl $13.50
The generous Chef, Ali, prepared us a complimentary Buckwheat and Cacao Pancake with Banana, Ricotta, Date Butter, and Agave Blueberry Syrup . I don't fancy buckwheat pancake especially after tasting my first one in COOH and I'm a bit skeptical about trying another one. But trust me, this buckwheat pancake taste soooo good, buttery, chewy and soft! Even bebski who never liked healthy food was cleaning off the plate ;P
Buckwheat and cacao Pancake $15.50
Another complimentary from the chef is this cute mini cup of set chia pudding.. Not sure if it's on the menu or not, We were just grateful that we got to taste some of dishes this place can offer :)


Overall, I think that they foods are well priced considering the large portion. The place can be a tricky one regarding large groups but I'm so thankful that they made the effort to sit us together within a reasonable time and service was great too!

Thanks for the hospitality, I', surely will be backk .^^. 



O Organic Produce Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^