Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Roastville, Marrickville



An unplanned visit to Roastville. I was in the area with the Hubby and decided to give it a go since a friend recommended this place to me :) He said their coffee and benedict was good.

So went on a Saturday, the place was pretty hidden behind a high wall and the sign wasn't really clear ;P The interior was really exciting with all wooden chair and tables and they got a back area full of coffee sack, more like a warehouse kinda feel.

First, I ordered the Apple and mint smoothie which is really refreshing :)


Then we tried the mighty Fried Chicken and Kimchi Waffle with kewpie mayho, Sriracha sauce and Parmesan. The portion was huge and I think some people that loves kimchi will like it but some people like my Hubby wasn't a fan. I find it okay, the sriracha and the mayo somehow turn out to be a bit sweet to my palate. The waffle was good though!

$18
The second dish that we got is the Dirty Bird Benedict with Harissa Hollandaise and Sage biscuit. A unique combo I should say and again the dish was generously portioned :) I guess, I prefer the benedict more than the waffle :)
$17.90
Overall, it was a good cafe. I might come back to try their other menu cause both dishes that I ordered were pretty much similar - fried chicken ;P

Roastville Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^