Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Dutch Smuggler, Broadway


One thing that I can say from this cafe is amazing service! The staffs are very friendly and very accommodating to our needs :) It's newly opened and so when I visited with my sis and Mr.D, there wasn't much patrons dining


First, we ordered the Sticky Brisket Burger with black bun, carrot, daikon, ginger.

$14.5
Next is the Smuggler's Lunch -not my fave tho --

$16
Granola - fruits and coconut yoghurt. I think it's a great dish to start you day! I just wish they gave more coconut yoghurt to balance with the amount of muesli.


Waffle - espresso mascarpone, banana, caramel and strawberry

Must I say, this is the best waffle I've eaten so far! Crisp edge and fluffy middle. it's hard to describe how good it is! U just have to come and try them urself!

$14
Highly recommended cafe. Will come back soon for more dishes!

Dutch Smuggler Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^