Friday, March 17, 2017

Shenkin Kitchen, Newtown

Lovin' this healthy place in Newtown! Known as the suburb full of vegetarian and vegan cafes, me and my sis decided to give it a go..

We ordered  "The Forrest" - Crispy cauliflower, brocolli and chickpeas, roasted pumpkin, pickled eggplantand carrot on a hummus and pistachio base. The sis and I loveeeee cauliflower and this dish def is a stand out for us and the flavours deliver too! :)

$18.5
Caulimushpo - Crispy cauliflower & Potatoes cooked in a Creamy mushroom sauce served with Za'atar bread. Another dish that is delicious but I think with the creamy sauce it can be too much at some point.. Shouldve ordered something else since we got other cauliflower dish ;p

$19
 But I will definitely come back to try other dishes on the menu!

Afterwards, went to get this Coconut froyo with Vegan brownies (sadhana kitchen). OMG im in love with this dessert! Especially that crumbly not overly sweet brownies. yuuumm!


Shenkin Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^