Thursday, June 15, 2017

Grain Bakery, Zetland

I came to notice this Organic bakery on my way to 5th earl in Rosebery. Grain Bakery baked their breads daily on site and you can literally smell the goodness coming out from that place. I always came here to get their croissant cause for me the best croissant is when its flaky and buttery on the outside and chewy and layered perfectly inside. And I'm so glad to announce that I've met my perfect croissant here in Sydney after going through heaps of bakery and cafe in search for the best croissant similar to Agathe in Melbourne.

So last Wednesday, the hubby and I decided to grab a quick breakfast here. I tried their Reubens on Rye. I fell in love with this simple sandwich! The fresh rye sourdough is so perfect covering those thick and generously portioned corned beef, oozing cheese with sauerkraut and pickles! Best combo everrrr :)



Below are the pic of my FAVE croissant in Sydney!!!


Worth a visit guys! A good bakery/cafe just need a perfect bread and they are settled!

Grain Organic Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^