Tuesday, June 20, 2017

La Floraison, Regent Place


Recently opened pretty and bright dessert place in the lower ground of Regent Place in Sydney City. When you enter the place, it's like u're entering a magical garden full of flowers and pretty little stuff decorating the ceilings and the surrounding dining area.

I went here with my Uni friends on our last day of the semester and I kept on getting this post in my insta feed about 3D coffee printing and very keen to do one of my pic! Unfortunately when I got there, they said something was with the machine and they can't do new customize photo, so I get to pick some pre-uploaded photos in their system. Which I don't mind at all, getting both cute Stitch and Pikachu on mine :)

To be honest, this place is just looks good. And it's the end of it. The coffee takes forever to make, which is okay if the taste is worthed, but, for me it really tasted powdery like they've used powdered ones.

On top of that, there is nothing special about the dessert. Well the Taro Crepes is good, I can give them that. The rest, the Red Velvet cake is alright, the Macaron barely got any flavors besides sugar, the Agar tasted like water and the worst is the Unicorn Cupcake. Yes do are damn cute and pretty but it is literally vanilla sponge decorated cupcake and it cost $17 (comnbo with any hot drink), seriously? $11 for a cupcake? That's too much I think >.<


Will I come back? Sorry to say but probably not #isayitlikeitis

La Floraison Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^