Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Next Balance Thai, Balgowlah

Wednesday, 5th Dec 2012

It was one of those days when my bf got a day off and he visited me at work and we had lunch together :) It was always exciting to have someone accompanying you for lunch during working days. I always spent my lunch time in front of my computer watching Kdramas :p 

We went to Stockland Balgowlah and were looking around to find a place to eat. We don't feel like having sushi or sandwich. Then we look at this Thai place called Next balance Thai.

I had the chicken Pad see ew - Thick fried rice noodle with eggs vegetables and sweet soy sauce. It was good especially with the addition of chilli powder. 

Chicken Pad see ew $12.90
 My bf - a guy who can't get through the day without rice :P
Chicken with oyster sauce stir fried $11.90
The restaurant was ok but not great. May be I have to try other dishes..?



Balance Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^