Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cafe Morso, Pyrmont




Pokemon Go! Everyone is on it nowadays, including meee!! So my friends and I decided to talk a walk from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour to Catch'em all Right ;P
We made a stop at Cafe Morso since the sister has been blabbing about how good the foods are and Im curious too.. 


The place is situated far from the crowd and offers a harbour view dining. It was packed on Sunday morning and but we still managed to get a table.

Beware though, they changed the menu for lunch so I recommend to come in for breakfast to try out their Risotto~
Smoked Pork, Spinach, Gruyere Risotto, Poached egg and Hollandaise sauce. I am usualyl not a fan of Risotto but this one was OMG so gooodd! The rice was cooked perfectly not too mushy, the pork has that good balance of smokiness and the oozing egg yolk is just perfecttt mamamiaaaaaa ;P

PS: please dont share this one. You gotta eat em all by yourselffffff

$19
 Another example of simple breakfast done right! Sauteed wild Mushroom with Truffled scrambled eggs, Crusty Sonoma Bread. Fluffly egg and fragrant mushrooms can made my dayy ever

$18
Foods are on point to what my sister has been braggin about, it just a let down a bit on the service. It was kinda hard to get the waitress attention and the place wasn't that busy as well when we were in the middle of dine in.

Cafe Morso Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^