Sunday, August 7, 2016

Kafeine, Balmain


My third visit to Kafeine in Balmain :) This time is for my Birthday Brunch. Mr.P wanted to treat me for lunch here :) Arrived on a Sunday ard 11am and the place was already packed with people. Thankfully the last table at the edge is empty ;P It's like meant to be since Mr.P and I will be taking pictures of the foods for quite a bit of time and we don't like many eyes starring at us hihi..

We were greeted nicely as usual and the Owner was there too.. Apparently we are from the same country and we kinda follow each other on Insta .. He came by to the table to say Hi and also offer the Salmon salad for breakfast (even though its only avail for lunch), how nice :)

So the must always order is their Salmon bene with homemade hollandaise sauce and potato rosti at the bottom! Always love that combo instead of muffins or sourdough ~~

$17.90
The Crispy Tasmanian Salmon Paradiso comprise of brown rice salad, currants, pickled ginger, cherry tomatoes and asparagus. Not to mention the 65 Degree Z'atar egg. Its just pure healthiness and deliciousness in a plate!

$19.90
We were torn between choosing the french toast or the pancake. But once we read 'Coconut Pancake', we made our decision then! The pancake was so fluffyyyy and soft , the fresh berries and the vanilla ice cream complemented the pancakes really well. Mr.P loveees this dishhh!

$15.90
We also ordered the Acai Bowl since we also were on an proactive mission to find the best Acai Bowl around Sydney. Even though the winner is still Culture Bean, but we will still be on the lookout :)
$17.90

Overall foods as always never disappoints, service is tentative, I'm saying this not because I know the owner but that's my honest experience and opinion :) I will definitely be back for their pulled pork hash!^^

When we walked out to the counter to pay, the owner said that it's been fixed :) The meal was on the house since it was my Birthday. I couldn't be thankful enough and It literally made my day .^^. Such a kind and generous person.

Kafeine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^