Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Nine, Bondi Beach

Can't believe its been monthsss since I posted my last entry.. Well nowadays Instagram and Snapchats have taken over foodblogging since it's easier and faster to post photos and write up some comments underneath. But somehow sometimes I enjoyed blogging much more since I can write up as long as I wanted to ;P

I went to The Nine months ago to try out their foods. It is located in Bondi beach and I must say the place wasn't that spacious so queue can be quite a bit. But I promised that the foods is worthed and healthy at the same time! :)

Went here with the Hubby and apparently he is not a fan of the foods so I kinda have to finish both dishes which I don't mind at all. hehe


This beautiful plate below is the Beetroot Cured Salmon, Labneh, Apple and fennel salad and Poached Egg. Picture perfect dish and the element in this plate just work very well together, the crisp of the bread, the beautifully cured salmon and the freshness of the salad . Yummo!!


My favorite is the Lamb Salad. The lamb is slow cooked with pearl couscous, kale, grilled Haloumi and raddish :) I can have this meal anytime of the day!!


Definitely will come back to try their other dishes but definitely wont take the hubby ;P

The Nine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^