Sunday, August 7, 2016

Thirsty Bird, Potts Point

On my visit to Harajuku Gyoza, I came by to see this place called Thirsty Bird, was so curious as to why the queue was that long even though they are just open. So I went with my usual Foodie troops after a meal at Indigo (post coming up soon ;P )

Got their Totter Tots with Gravy and Bacon bits. It was dayummm delisshhh! Not oily, crisp bacon and umami gravy ~~ Couldn't ask for a better tots ..


Got the Spicy Wings too, but for me honestly is not my favourite :) I like it to be crispier and more flavour in it...


But this.... For me is the all time winner for Southern Fried Chicken Burger! Perfectly crumbed and seasoned Southern Chicken, the slaw are fresh plus the Bun are oh-my-goodness fluffy and softtttt ~~ I'm drooling while writing this post, literallyy!!


We also got the 4pcs Chicken with the Aioli and pickles. Chicken was tender and the sauce is a perfect match for the chicken ... It's probably one of my fave Southern Fried Chicken in Sydney :)


Highly Recommend the Chicken Burger. Would lovee to come back for more chicken and to try outt other Burger! Nomzzzz

Thirsty Bird Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^