Thursday, December 20, 2012

Genki Ramen, Artarmon

This is my first time visiting the suburb of Artarmon. Bebski & I decided to try Genki Ramen as I saw posts from various food bloggers and we were very curious on the curry and the ramen.
The place itself is located near the train station. The area is filled with Japanese goodies from restaurants til Japanese Supermarket. 

For starter, we ordered the Gyoza. The fillings were generous and meaty. Not too oily unlike in other places. The size was pretty big as well.

5 pieces for $6
We decided to order both Ramen and Curry Rice. We got the Tahkana Ramen. Noodle in broth soup with spicy japanese pickles and roast pork. It was not our favourite :( The soup just lacks those rich flavour and the takana was a let down :( This is the first time we didn't finish a ramen!!

Tahkana Ramen $11.50
 For the second dish to share, we ordered the curry rice which consist of Japanese style beef on the rice. This is also our first time having curry with beef slices in it instead of chicken or pork katsu. It was surprisingly delicious!! In my opinion, their curry sauce is one of the best. Every time we went out to eat curry rice, I will end up not finishing the sauce as it was too much, but this time, I can finish the whole thing!!
Highly Recommended!!

Curry Rice $11.50


Rahmen Genki on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^