Saturday, April 26, 2014

Crocodile Senior Thai, Haymarket


Dine here with bebski on a lazy Friday night with a voucher from Ouffer.
I was expecting a full house as the voucher they offer are pretty cheap, apparently that was not the case. Came here at 6PM and it was quite empty. I dine in this place once in my first year in Sydney for lunch. I remembered the pad see ew being delicious, but never got the chance to come back since - forgotten.


For entree, we only get 4 pieces of different fried goodies to share between the two of us.

 \
The papaya salad come next. I quite like the salad, as I requested for spicy and the tanginess from the dressing is just right.

Chicken Pad Kra Pow is yummmyy! I have forgotten how they serve a delicious pad kra pow here.

The Massamun beef is alright for me. There is a star anise in one bowl of the curry which for me is too overpowering the flavour. I can only taste the strong herby note in the curry sauce which I don't really like. The beef is very tender and moist but again too much fat on it ;P

Overall, it was a good place to eat but not great. Service is okay.



http://www.mrcrocodilethai.com.au/
Crocodile Senior Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^