Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Streetsoul Burger, Randwick



Streetsoul burger bar opened in 2013 and located in the heart of Randwick "The Spot". The burger offered here is free range and pasture fed. They also offer vegetarian option for all the Herbivores ;P

Ms.P who lives in Randwick told me to try this place out. She said the burger is well priced and the chips is really good. So on a Saturday night after church, Bebski & I went here for dinner. The decor is pretty simple and yet inviting. I also like the simple the menu is so it won't take you too long to decide what to order.

The place was quite full when we arrived, luckily we got the last table available in place! We were greeted with a smile by the owner Amit Tewari who was very friendly and attentive to customers. 


"Be the Change that You Want to See in the World" is a famous quote by Mahatma Gandhi which is the man painted on the wall. He is a great man that leads India to independence, a great inspirator for civil right movement and freedom across the world.


Ok, enough history :) There are two types of burger buns here, Panini and the wholemeal. I got the wholemeal while Bebski, the panini ^^


Not long after ordering, the chips arrived. The rosemary thyme salt is really aromatic. We took the first bite and looked at each other face amazed. It tasted like deep fried smooth mashed potatoes. It's not like any other chips you've ever tasted ^^ The garlic aioli complemented the chips really well! Huge portion too for the price :)
Basket of Chips with Aioli $5.50
 For mains, I got the beef man with extra harrisa paste and jalapeno! Love spicy note from them.. And the beef, has been well seasoned, can taste sweet/smoke peppery paprika herbs ,, The beef is juicy and and the bun is soft and chewy! I love love love the burger ^^ I safely say, this is my favourite beef burger in Sydney.. ;P It may look simple, but it is full of SOUL hehehe..

The beef man $10.90, extra spicy $2.50
Bebski got the Porky which comes with rocket, lettuce, pineapple, lime infused mayo, avocado puree and sliced apple. The pork patty is flavoursome but not as delicious as The Beef man to me :) The apple gave the burger a nice sweet crunch and all the combos just work really well together.

Porky $14.90
Some pictures of the other burgers! I would love to try the Lamb and Mad for Mushroom next time I visit this place!

Photos of the menu ^^

I Highly Recommend this place, do try it out guys! :)


StreetSoul Burger Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^