Friday, April 19, 2013

Chiang Dao Thai, Maroubra

Every Sunday after church, with starving stomach, we always passed by this Thai Restaurant that says they serve healthy (Low fat) Thai food.. I was always curious about that place but it seems always empty . So it doesn't look worth visiting.. One day , I came across a voucher from groupon from this place! Consisting of mixed entree, 2 mains and dessert plus drinks! So I thought why not, give it a go :)

So here I am, using the voucher, arrived and seated. The place was quite full, im guessing because of the Groupon voucher ;P

For our entree, we have the Mixed Entree which consists of satay chicken, har gow, Money bags and curry puffs. The satay chicken is yummy! Nicely marinated chicken. The rest are just average :)

It was quite a surprise when the waiter told me that we can order anything from the main course! Of course, I order anything with Pork Belly in it! so I ordered Stir fried pork belly with chilli jam sauce! A good portion for a voucher dining in my opinion and it taste so deliciouss... The pork belly is juicy~!

And for the second main, I chose the Red Duck Curry.. The most expensive curry on the menu ;P The curry is milkd and not too milky and creamy which we like,, And they also put a lot of duck meat in there which is gooD!

And I got the Whole coconut for my drinks! Too bad they don't have much flesh in it :( Cause I loveee coconut flesh!

For dessert, we have the sticky rice pudding with Durian. Not much durian flesh though, its just a sweet dessert that we ended up leaving as we are so full! ^^

Overall, It was a good experience to try out this restaurant, the service was good and attentive even though it was crowded.. I would love to come back to try out other dishes!


Chiang dao Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^