Sunday, March 19, 2017

5th Earl, Rosebery


I feel lucky to have live in Mascot area for awhile now. The suburb and surroundings starting to develop a number of great food spots to try! We visited 5th Earl in Rosebery last year and must I say, they are very generous in the portion!!

Our favorite dish of the day is the Pan Seared Salmon with Black Rice salad. The taste and texture combination was just perfect! Highly recommended.


We also ordered the Crab Omelette. At first we were hesistant to order it cause it's basically fried egg. But so happy that we did! Generous crab meat and that fluffy eggs with the crunch of the sweet corn on SD, just so scrumptious!


Another super yummy dish is the Grilled Beef Salad. Simple salad with the right component for beef; capsicum, mushroom and haloumi. That's all it takes to capture my heart! The beef was packed of flavor and the dressing complement the salad very well (housemade chilli dressing).


The probably only let down for me is the French toast ;P It wasn't bad but there wasn't any wow factor on it. The french toast could be fluffier. But the combo with bacon and strawberries were great :P


People from other tables were starring at us (My sis, My future sis-in-law and me) since we looked as if we can't eat alot and we ordered that much food with their giant portion and we managed to finish every single thing on the plates haha!

Highly recommend place to visit! There may be queue, but definitely worth it :)

5th Earl Rosebery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^