Sunday, March 19, 2017

Salmon & Bear (Zetland) -- Salt, meat and Cheese (Alexandria) & Doux Amour

There was the days when me and my foodie friends would visited 3 food destinations in a day!

First we visited Salt, meat and Cheese in Alexandria. The foods were good but nothing great except for the Acai bowl placed in a Pineapple bowl :)




Then we went to Salmon and Bear to try our what their menu can offer. Very friendly staff. I still remembered her even from my visit last year..


If you like raw salmon, you would love their poke bowl ;) The fish and chips was alright. Taco was generous is their serving size and I love their sweet potato chips! ^^


And if you're in Rosebery Area, do visit Duox Amour. They made the cutest Choux! They are reasonable prices, very nice shop owner and now they got their pop up stall in QVB.. They have increase the flavour variants of the choux as well. So something to definitely look out for :)


Salmon & Bear Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Doux Amour Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^