Thursday, March 30, 2017

Chez Sun, Darlinghurst


My favorite place for delicious treats. As they are not too overly sweets like the others cafe that offer similar patisserie. The price are very reasonable too.

They offer a variety of sweet treats and they also have some seasonal specials.

The cafe also have breakfast and lunch menu, but I haven't try them out. Came twice for their dessert only. :)

Christmas Special

Lemon

Chocolate

Lime

lychee Jasmine
My favourite is Lychee jasmine, soft fluffy sponge with a profound jasmine note!
Pink Flamingo
My other favourite is the Pink Flamingo above!

Black Forest

Chez Sun Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^