Sunday, August 21, 2016

Harajuku Gyoza, Potts Point (New Menu)


I've posted some yummy foods by Harajuku Gyoza before. This post is about their new exciting menu that will be available in store and also what they sell in Night market in brisbane :) I am so lucky that I got invited to try these yummy foods first hand!

First below here is the cute OctoDog. Sausage wrapped with bread and deep fried and shaped as this cute octopus! Apparently this snack is really popular in their night market in Bne~! can't wait to have them in Sydney as well --



They also have a new Frose Rose drink on their menu, its a slushie alcoholic drink with a hint of rose. Refreshing and aromatic at the same time! Love thiss! Definitely must try, perfect companion for the gyozas!


In my first post, I only posted the Original Raindrop cake but this time I did take the Greentea one too and they have a new one, strawberry flavour! My favourite is still the Green tea though, but very pretty tricoloured dessert :)


If you haven't try this melt-in-the-mouth jelly, u definitely should!


New dessert in their menu too is this Watermelon Jelly with Choc chip as the seeds. So cute and Hugeee! It can feeds maybe 4-5 desserts lover at a time ~~


Sydney recently has been hit by Cheesecake fever by the famous Uncle tetsu's wobbly cheesecake. When Original cheesecake is getting too mainstream, Harajuku Gyoza now bake their own Green tea cheesecake! It will be available in store through phone order and booking only, so no walk-ins. It's $22 per box and I can guaranteed it wobbles and tasted as light as Uncle Tetsu's, and this is better cause it's green teaaaaa cheesecake hehe! They also have the original one available. :)


So this time, I got to bake my very own cheesecake :) Not bad despite the crack on top hehe ~~


Thanks harajuKu Gyoza and Mr.R for inviting meeee :)

) Harajuku Gyoza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^