Saturday, August 6, 2016

Tella Ball Dessert, Dulwich Hill

Tella Balls has opened their very own Dessert BAr in Dulwich Hill! For all Nutella fans, this is the place to go!! I visited Tella balls with the sis and some foodie friends to taste some of their desserts :)



The place is very spacious and they offer a lot of variety of the dessert made of Nutella and all the chocolate goodness!


My favourite would be this Nutella soft serve on Donuts Cone! Best idea and Best combo for dessert like everrrr ~~!! :)


They also have this Donuts flavoured ice cream on a stick and coated with Chocolated and decorated with sprinkles. I can't really taste the donuts flav in the soft serve but overall it was a good one for after meal :)


Got this Dessert too which I forgot the name, Nutella or toblerone something. Pretty good :)

We didn't try the waffles or anything else since we were pretty full from previous visit to Bread Circus which I will post up soon :)

Tella Balls Dessert Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^