An easy chocolate brownies recipe that I've used for years now.. A crowd pleaser and so quick to make. All you need is a good chocolate quality and a good cocoa powder. I know my chocolate is not of the best quality, but the cocoa powder that I used is definitely of high grade :)
- 200g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Plain Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 90g Chopped walnut
1. Placed the Chocolates, Butter and Sugar in a Bain-Marie (Forgot to take pic, sorry!)
2. While waiting for everything above to melt, sieve the plain flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. And also chopped up the walnuts
4. After everything melted, let it cool down for atleast 3-4mins before putting in the eggs one by one.
5. After everything is mixed well, pour in the dry ingredients and also the walnuts and vanilla essence. Mix well then pour into the prepared pan.
6. Baked for 35-40mins at 180oC