I am writing up the steam egg recipe for my Korean Meal tonight. Another easy and simple dish, really good to warm up the body in this cold rainy weather..
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Frankfurt sausage
- Boil the chicken stock in the earthware bowl
- Meanwhile, Crack three eggs, season well and mix in the milk
- Whisk the egg for 2-3mins so that it become fluffy and will rise nicely when steamed.
- Pour in the egg mixture to the earthware bowl.
- Close the lid and let it boil under low heat for 4-5mins
Usually there is spring onion in the recipes. But I use frankfurt sausage here to give other flavour. Bebski finds it too eggy and he suggested to use ginger next time. Could be a good idea too if you don't really like the eggy note, which i dont mind it :)
Eat while still hot with steam rice :)